Directory of attorneys and law firms in every state and city in the United States. Find the right lawyer for all your legal needs.
Danny Lee CornellFounding Attorney Cornwell Law
Danny Cornell became a lawyer for one reason: to stand up and protect those who need his help the most. He has been doing just that for the past 25 years in his capacity as a personal injury lawyer and works tirelessly to restore, recover, and enforce his clients’ rights. Having practiced law for over two decades, he has seen how drastically an injury can impact the victim’s lives and the lives of their loved one. He is proud to serve as their voice in the courtroom and dedicated to obtaining the compensation that will help them move forward.Experience is no substitute for hard work. Danny commits significant time and energy to every case the firm takes on. He understands the emotional and financial strain placed on families when an accident occurs, and fights on their behalf as if he were fighting for his own brother or sister.
When Danny starts working with a client, their needs come first. While many of his relationships start as business acquaintances, over time, as he goes through their struggles with them, he and his clients become close friends. When presenting a case before a jury trial, this connection is invaluable. No one can tell your story better in a legal context than an attorney who has come to truly empathize with it.
At Danny Cornell Law, we are dedicated to helping people obtain the justice they deserve and so desperately need. I am personally committed to being there for each client day or night to handle any issues that may arise during the course of their case. I am a relentless advocate and don’t know how to do anything half-way.
When we work with our clients, we are working hard to ensure they receive passionate legal services. We take the time to talk with our clients, to get to know them, and to better understand their particular situation so we could develop a more appropriate legal strategy. Our team puts a lot of time, experience, and energy into helping our clients.
111 E Washington Street Mount Pleasant IA 52641
Areas of Practice
- Areas of Practice » Auto Accident
- Areas of Practice » Auto Accident » Car Accident
- Areas of Practice » Auto Accident » Motorcycle Accident
- Areas of Practice » Auto Accident » Truck Accident
- Areas of Practice » Criminal Defense
- Areas of Practice » Criminal Defense » Drug Crime
- Areas of Practice » Criminal Defense » Probation Violation
- Areas of Practice » Criminal Defense » Sex Crime
- Areas of Practice » Criminal Defense » Theft
- Areas of Practice » Criminal Defense » White Collar Crime
- Areas of Practice » Drunk Driving
- Areas of Practice » Drunk Driving » DUI
- Areas of Practice » Drunk Driving » DWI
- Areas of Practice » Elder Law
- Areas of Practice » Elder Law » Nursing Home Abuse
- Areas of Practice » Medical Malpractice
- Areas of Practice » Personal Injury
- Areas of Practice » Personal Injury » Dog Bite
- Areas of Practice » Personal Injury » Premises Liability
- Areas of Practice » Personal Injury » Wrongful Death
- Areas of Practice » Social Security
Sorry, we are currently closed.
|Monday||8:30 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||–||5:00 pm|